Originally Posted by Anonymous

Syosset vs GC have played annually since 2008 with GC holding a 6-3 edge and outscoring the larder school 68-44. Make it another win this year for GC who can brag about a .700 winning pct against the town who has and never will win a state championship but loves to tell anyone with ears how could their mediocre kids are at lacrosse.

The Syosset V Garden City game has opened the season for both schools for the past nine years, it seems to always be a pretty low scoring affair for two normally high scoring teams and as you pointed out they only are averaging 12.44 goals a game combined and it is also usually very cold, I would love to see them play at the end of the year just like I would love to see CSH, MASS, MAN all play each other in May, when it's nice out and teams have jelled - all that being said, they have been two consistently competitive teams in that time, both have produced some excellent HS and College players and both are excellent academic schools. No need to make oneself feel better about oneself by putting the other school down as both are excellent.

Go back to the mid 80's and see GC records in lacrosse and compare them to Syosset's during the same 30 year period. That's 30 years of consistently excellent lacrosse.

Must be as a result of all that inbreeding that occurs in GC. You are reliving your glory days pal. It's a brave new world now. You don't need to be a GC WASP anymore to be a good lacrosse player.

You're a nasty woman pal! A nasty nasty woman! Did I insult your curbless dump? No, but you had to get personal, Go hug your kids jerk.