Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here we go Nassau, things will be sorted out shortly.
Syo vs Dalers today then Pequa Friday. Ports games next week.
Newsday has GC losing a game in conference, I dont see it, Syo isnt in their conference.
Lets see what happens in the Hewlt game tomorrow.
LV and CSH Friday not sure how much this game means, beside bragging rights for a few weeks. Hope it is close and nothing is gained from it. Will make rematch even better.

Sect XI Div 2 has a lot to be excited about. Both Div 1 and Div 2 have about 6 schools that could win it all. Why is Islip only ranked 4th by Sect power rankings? Div 2 should be a fun to watch. Not sure on how Div 2 is split up for playoff though, B/C/D qualifiers? Not really sure who is B/C/D any more.

Although i said there were 6 teams, I think the top 2 in Div 1 are WM and SE, they play on Thursday. Similar to the LV vs CSH game, not sure I want much of anything to come out of this game. I want to see them both in the Suffolk finals. The other 4 have a slight chance if they get a run going into playoffs. What happend to Bayshore? Could they surprise today or was it the weak early schedule that was a farse.

The LV - CSH game will likely be dictated at the X, and as much as it pains me to say, with Ricciardi still there, it makes it tough for LV. LV was able to beat CSH in their regular season matchup last year, but Bonn made adjustments and the LV fogo was beaten up by the time of the Nassau C finals, and LV really never had enough possession to be in that game. When possession is more balanced, these two teams are more equal than you might think.

Newsday has GC losing a game in conference, I dont see it, Syo isnt in their conference.
LV and CSH Friday not sure how much this game means, beside bragging rights for a few weeks. Hope it is close and nothing is gained from it. Will make rematch even better.

Sect XI Div 2 has a lot to be excited about. Both Div 1 and Div 2 have about 6 schools that could win it all. Why is Islip only ranked 4th by Sect power rankings? Div 2 should be a fun to watch. Not sure on how Div 2 is split up for playoff though, B/C/D qualifiers? Not really sure who is B/C/D any more.

Although i said there were 6 teams, I think the top 2 in Div 1 are WM and SE, they play on Thursday. Similar to the LV vs CSH game, not sure I want much of anything to come out of this game. I want to see them both in the Suffolk finals. The other 4 have a slight chance if they get a run going into playoffs. What happend to Bayshore? Could they surprise today or was it the weak early schedule that was a farse.

The LV - CSH game will likely be dictated at the X, and as much as it pains me to say, with Ricciardi still there, it makes it tough for LV. LV was able to beat CSH in their regular season matchup last year, but Bonn made adjustments and the LV fogo was beaten up by the time of the Nassau C finals, and LV really never had enough possession to be in that game. When possession is more balanced, these two teams are more equal than you might think.

Last year CSH lost by a single goal in a regular season, very chippy, sloppy, emotional "bragging rights" game. Hats off to LV. But Please don't make excuses for the absolute 17-8 schooling that CSH put on LV in the playoffs.

As for this year, we have different opinions on the "more equal" thing but the teams will speak for themselves this Friday night.