Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dumbest thing you ever heard??? Dumbest thing I ever heard was Syosset dad's calling themselves "Braves" after letting their sons leave the locker room in their tighty whiteys. But hey, priorities right? (Quote)

Hey Mrs. GC, when you hold up a dead fish too many times it starts to stink. Please stop, as you are embarrassing the GC Boys Lacrosse Team who are a decent group of kids who unfortunately have a few misguided supporters.

As to your comment above, at least the Syo parents support their Coach and do not let the kids get used as pawns by the School Administration to railroad a long time coach out of the district.

Perfect, worry more about the coach than the kids, you just summed up every yellow bellied "Brave" daddy with that sentence. God bless those poor Syosset boys, they certainly don't have fathers to protect them.

The Syosset Boys don't need to have their father's protection. They were not at all embarrassed to be seen in their compression shorts. I think that is because they don't have to cover up from showing the Irish Curse like the men in GC. Feel Me?

Wait, you want me to feel you? Jeez Syosset dads have you no shame? Nice try with the compression shorts too, they were in there tighty whites, but keep trying to fool those not in the know chicken $hit, scared of the coach, embarrassing.

Tighty Whites? You must be a real old timer.... When did you graduate from GC High School, 1962? Take your meds and settle in for Wheel of Fortune tonight.

Way to deflect from the issue, I complimented Syosset for the win, then the typical low class "Brave" (in name only) started with the insults. Why don't you apologize to your son for not protecting him and standing up for him you
coward.

Last edited by BOTCLacrosse; .