Originally Posted by Anonymous
Winner of Smithtown East/WM gets off Island. Last time the two played in a championship East won. CSH looks to repeat as State champs as well

East had a lot of trouble with Pequa. No guarantee there, I think the top 3 in Nassau A all have a shot of beating the top Suffolk school. Farmingdale is the dark horse here. With that being said I do believe the A champ for LI will be WM. But they better not take the Nassau team lightly.

Close games are great, but there has to be a winner. East already beat Pequa once, so they are favored there. That being said, WM beat East by 1, so they are the favorite. SWR might have a very competitive game with CSH as well. But, as experienced laxers know, we won't have answers till games are played. Who wants it, and is willing to put in the work as an individual, and team?

Well yes, I agree, but we are prognosticating here, sooooo, it's kind of like who do you THINK, will win. One disagreement I would say is the work is already done, now is the time for coaching to take effect. They have played against each other once, so what will the coaches do differently. Hope the games are great.