Originally Posted by Anonymous
How big of a bust was smithtown east again this year all that talent past 3,4 years and can't even make it off L.I is there Era done ?? Year after year they had so much fire power, faceoff guys etc

They ,SE, will be okay only because others team's wont b as strong either. Smithtown West will dominate the smithtowns for the next 2/3 years. That said Ward Melville will be relatively untouched. I hope they (Patriots) play Chaminade and St Anthony's the next few years. Those will be the battles of Li. You could potentially have 2 teams in the top 5. Ward Melville will also benefit, indirectly, from the catholic school wide array of schools on their schedule.

Coming up next will be Massapequa and Garden City. Islip Riverhead ESM Manhasset SWR Kellenberg make up the next level. Maybe Wantaugh, Hills, Syo. Dalers always a wild card along with Port. LV will be strong as well. Who gets derailed who gets suspensions along the way have a saf hard working summer..

And for you Ward Melville, go take states, go patriots!!!

How big of a bust was smithtown east again this year all that talent past 3,4 years and can't even make it off L.I is there Era done ?? Year after year they had so much fire power, faceoff guys etc

They ,SE, will be okay only because others team's wont b as strong either. Smithtown West will dominate the smithtowns for the next 2/3 years. That said Ward Melville will be relatively untouched. I hope they (Patriots) play Chaminade and St Anthony's the next few years. Those will be the battles of Li. You could potentially have 2 teams in the top 5. Ward Melville will also benefit, indirectly, from the catholic school wide array of schools on their schedule.

Coming up next will be Massapequa and Garden City. Islip Riverhead ESM Manhasset SWR Kellenberg make up the next level. Maybe Wantaugh, Hills, Syo. Dalers always a wild card along with Port. LV will be strong as well. Who gets derailed who gets suspensions along the way have a saf hard working summer..

And for you Ward Melville, go take states, go patriots!!!

Love how none of these so called list never include a team like Lynbrook or South Side