Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Not sure why Syosset d*ck bags have such a problem with civil service employees, but your main concern should be getting your sons to come home with their pants on! If a coach did that to my son, my civil service self would be down at that gym the next day looking for an explanation. But since you white shirt cowards would never stand up to another person outside of your keyboard warrior status you allowed your sons to be embarrassed and your town to be the laughing stocks of the County. Stop worrying about civil servants and start worrying about what else is happening to your son when he comes home without pants. LOSER

It is pretty obvious you have no idea what happen that day cause talking out your [lacrosse]!! The kids left in their own coach didn't tell them. There was full investigation about that day. That is why the coach was reinstated within 2 days of being suspended! Get the facts straight. [lacrosse]hole. Maybe your kids shouldn't get caught smoking pot in school function.

Stop defending your coach!! He forced your sons to exit the gym in their tighty whiteys and the Syosset dads cowered at home!! The only BRAVES in Syosset are the ones on the team, the dads are a bunch of puss*es! Kids smoke pot, dads protect their sons from predatory adults, except in Syosset, where winning is more important.

It's funny on how everyone from GC knows what happened in Syosset despite not being there. Thanks for caring! Syo was wearing uniforms to show respect for wounded warriors, I guess that shows a complete lack of character and that the team's philosophy is only about winning? Maybe you should have come to the Board Meeting if you care so much - 100s of parents, other coaches and alumni came in support of the program.

It must really bother you that Syosset beat GC the past to years. Deal with it.

Oh, and get out of your ivory tower, a lot of BS goes on in your town as well. Out of respect for the GC student athletes no further details.

Have a nice day.