Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gilman has tons of talent returning!! Slam dunk that the coach will take us to the ship!!! Best coach in the league.

I know you're trolling, but I think the predictions of Gilman's forthcoming demise are overstated - they bring back at least one top level player at every position group (G/D/M/A) and have a plus Goalie and FOGO. They won't be deep but if the 2026 class can step up they should make noise again.

McDonogh will continue to be the class of the league, and I don't really think boarding has anything to do with it. They just attract top talent and are currently riding a core group of players that came there from the best 2026 club in the country. I'm not aware of any OOS players on McD's roster, but I could be wrong.

BL is another story altogether. They had a dozen OOS players on their roster this year.

I agree that Gilman will not be completely decimated but they definitely lost a ton of senior talent. They will contend for a playoff spot.

Mcdonough returns a bunch of talent, mostly from MM's 2025 91 team. The fool thing is that there aren't any OOS players. Can they 4-PEAT?

BL has #5 coming back but what else? They will need to expand their already burgeoning OOS roster to compete.

Spalding is the team to watch. They will be returning most of their starting lineup from last year.

CH will reload. They will be in the playoffs.

Loyola & St Paul's will battle for the #6 seed.