If its safe and people smarter than me say its ok then lets play a few games. If the experts say no then lets wait however assuming we can play (at least for NY and tri state area) I don't understand the need for travel. Primetime, 91, Express, shore 2 shore, eclipse, 2way, predators (even some jersey teams that I didnt mention bc I dont know whee they are located in Jersey) etc . . could easily play multiple weekends against each other and have great competition. Keep driving to a minimum (approx 2 hrs). Teams could play a 3 consecutive weekend round robin. No finals no playoffs, JUST PLAY!! I know there are many more teams at all levels. Get the coaches together and try to match competition. Games could be videotaped or streamed or something else for the ages that want recruiting. This would seem to be very simply done and all travel eliminated. Again, this is if the powers that be say all is good to play and its done in a way that complies with all CDC or state rules allowing sports. Also if we cant play we wait until the fall but at least there is no travel to Delaware, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida or MD or anywhere else places are trying to have tourneys or games!.Just a thought.