Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know many want to cheer their team on . Does anyone actual think they can be McD ? Soon as their No 1 attackman comes back, this team will score 15 goals every game. Probably best O in country . Coaching is always suspect here, but talent will prevail this year.
Closet might be BL on a good day. And that still is not going to cut it. Boarders arent there yet making impact.
CH is not near their teams of a few years ago. Need to reload with some OOS players. Kelly needs to go as he is stale with his O/D
STM ..please. One CH win doesnt give you anything. Stay in AA county and dominate.
LB is lucky they get into last few spots in playoffs. All this charter by Quarter Zips is cute, but meaningless , LB will fold like they usually do
StP needs the Preds to age a little.
AS, now that senior MDLax is gone, team is heading south. No surprise there. Hanging by their nails for a few years supported by MDLax Senior.
Gilman should pack it in as they are an embarrassment to the past teams. They went south as soon as they got rid of Poggy . Big Mistake
JC will get a win in MIAA. Might want to consider B
MSJ will get beat by JC, Might want to consider C
Please do tell. Which team you are associated with?

Fan of the Game who is in the know . Sometimes the truth needs to get out there. By year end you will think I am a genius.

Genius how? You made no predictions. All you said was McDonogh is best team. Great work. They are currently ranked number 1 in the country. Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious.

Someone is jealous they are not in the know. Let me explain this slowly as you seem a little dense. The MIAA will finish just as I wrote from top to bottom. Now, with that I will accept your apology.