Originally Posted by Anonymous
I see problems with the tournaments for High School players this summer. Recruiting is usually a big focus of playing for many players and draw of top $ Clubs . That and playing against good competition from all over country. It is looking more and more that states will open up but not allow any gatherings of over 5-10 people in one area.

Will College coaches be allowed or even want to come ? Parents allowed to watch ? Even the teams will have many players on sidelines waiting to sub in. Going to be a mess.

I dont know what will be different with what is going on now with virus than in two or three months from now. Maybe a few more people will have had virus. No vaccine until next year. Doesnt look to promising for summer sports or even Fall for that matter.

I hope there is some change that turns virus or perception of virus around.

How about our stunad leaders recognizing this virus has been around a lot longer than they will admit; the infection rate has already permeated a huge percentage of the population; and the mortality rate is about 100x lower than being published by the stunad sites like JHU, IHME and others. They can't admit they were wrong all along so stunad measures like not letting kids play sports and having parents on the sideline is deemed as being fatal to anyone who attends.