Originally Posted by Anonymous
Delay getting that LIDS sponsorship finalized?

Please stop with this rhetoric the boy is one of the better Attackman in this class from Maryland not Best but one of the better whatever dislike you have for the dad leave the Kid out The CH kid is tops in MD even tho TY x will try and push the one dimensional BL player because of his friendship with the dad Gonzaga kid 3 then Lids and Spalding It’s obvious. NATIONALLY The LI kid is Clearly tops and it isn’t very close CHKid second BL Kid third Nisky 4 then it’s coin toss down the Line

This is actually so accurate Imagine That on this board. My son is an attackman was not fortunate enough to be invited to Tennesee but we have watched every game that has been televised. I agree the Hawks Lefty player is very good and underrated In addition I as well as countless others feel the CH Attackman is better than the BL the bias to him by certain Publications or "writer" is obvious and for obvious reasons. Doesnt take a scientist to see it. Our boy WAS invited to Main Stage which was a pretty good group of players and on the way home reflecting on his play and others One comment he made was "dad if "BL attackman he used the name. " gets written up then you know it is all fixed he did nothing " NOT surprising to me he was written up and no one sees a problem with that? In our state the CH attackmen is tops followed by the BL player the drop off from there is not large. Watching the televised games and time at Main StageI agree the LI kid is tops by a large margin especially watching them all play together. My problem. is why certain players are attacked and others not? Be critical across the board or not at all. It is a fantastic class with many talented players Lets talk about the new format of UA will this even happen?

I believe the attacks come from the resentment that someone is so privileged that his father creates a showcase just for him and people are buying into it. If there is a Lids showcase for 2023s next year, I apologize.