Hi
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Is NCAA granting eligibility to the senior or to all classes affected this year? I understood and hope, it’s just to seniors. Many underclassmen never see the field in the first place.

In response to the cancellation of collegiate spring sports due to the coronavirus pandemic, the NCAA Division I Council Committee has recommended that eligibility relief be provided to all student-athletes who participate in spring sports.[/quote

The NCAA and their liberal leadership get it wrong again. Let it play out before making any emotional and irrational decisions.

The NCAA decision sounds personal to you. Not sure why giving these men another year is an issue. They played 5 games. Get a grip.

My issue is that the incoming 2020 class this fall will get the shaft. They also lost a season this spring but there’s really on way to replace that and grant them an extra year of high school eligibility. And then they arrive in the fall only to be a second freshman class on a college team. The NCAA robbed Peter to pay Paul.

Only kids who did not do pre1st or repeat a grade should get the extra year of eligibility...