Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]The fact that Spalding and St. Mary's can even compete in the MIAA ...

Fake News. Spalding does not compete in the MIAA.

McD frosh FOGO drives....I have to think he will be 17 soon.

Before you go trashing or making false statements, why don't you get your facts straight. This young man is from Florida and is still a Florida resident with his parents. At McD he is a boarding student and obviously lives in Md. during the school year. He just got his drivers license as he just turned 16. Florida law, learners permit at 15 and must be kept for one year than at 16 a provisional drivers license.
People like you are just so full of sh*t and hate. So now its your turn, where did you get your infothat states he will be 17 soon? Come on dbag, lets hear it.

uhhhh.... he's driving as a freshman, so he's 16.... my son was 14 as a freshman.... turned 15 during summer before soph year.... I am not the original poster but ... its pretty clear (even according to you) that these guys are creating an advantage... it's ok though ... it will all work itself out... I've watched a few of these guys continue to accelerate their growth as players... and I've seen just as many of them ride the pine a little more every season as their peers catch them. It all works out. The coaches will field the best players no matter where they are on Ty Xander's list.