Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any word on getting back to playing lacrosse this summer in MD. Not sure what will different in two months than now, besides everyone will be sick of being indoors.

detest to say it, but it's over. Not confirmed but kids sports would be phase III of the gov's plan and we haven't even started phase I.

While I agree with your take, I don't see anywhere in the plan where kid's sports are mentioned at all nor do I see any definitions of what is considered group gatherings. Hogan is going to keep his iron grip and bumbling methods until the bitter end. There is no reason he shouldn't be allowing the outer counties to resume business.

Maybe I am interpreting this wrong but I would guess that a lacrosse tournament with hundreds if not thousands of people would be considered a large social gathering. Like I said, I hope I am wrong.

Stage three, writes Jessica Iannetta of the Baltimore Business Journal, would allow large events and social gatherings to resume and also put fewer restrictions on hospitals and nursing homes. This is a long-term stage though