Originally Posted by Anonymous
Name and school? If you can’t provide that these are just “Bigfoot” stories.

post your name address and phone number and i will call you or stop by and tell you
You made the accusation. You post yours.

I guess I will have to go to sleep at night knowing somebody doesn't believe me. Ask anybody that works in athletics for an MIAA school. The examples I gave aren't accusations because I saw the evidence first hand(as well as plenty of others I never mentioned) There are players out there who I have heard are too old but I am not mentioning them because I don't know first hand. Even at my school, we had a 19 year exchange student that would turn 20 during the season. The kid had never played the sport in his life. We knew there would not be a competitive advantage having him. We also had championship aspirations in the sport so we didn't want to take any chances. We petitioned the MIAA and it was approved. You would be shocked how many 19s playing that actually have been approved, not even talking about ones who are "cheating" Just save an Adderal prescription from Elementary or Middle School and you are golden