Originally Posted by Anonymous
I follow this league pretty closely and am very unbiased in my predictions. For 2020-2023 I see CH then a small step down then Spalding then a BIG step down with LB, GIL, SP, MCD, SM, GIL, and then Severn and MSJ in the back. We all know about CH but you might not all know that Spalding is loaded with elite players, coaches, and dads.

Trolling.....Not worthy of a response.

And yet you are moved to respond....

I am sorry the other schools did not work out for you and your son. Best of luck in Glen Burnie. I hear you are going to be really good next year.
And yet you are moved to respond to his response...

Frankly, it looks like you will be needing the Good Luck as you are still bitter your son didn't have the skills to get a chance to play for Spalding like his club teammates did. Dont be jealous, there are other good programs in HS to play for.

Trolling at its finest! If you mean the other 18 kids from club team that were not buying what Spaldings boosters were selling, they will need a bit of luck since their future will not be manufactured and their talent will earn whatever comes to them..Clearly Spalding needs no luck and have the best players and coaches - it’s a real good thing those few parents and players are drinking the kool aid because their 2023 class sure wasn’t .
Remember 4 league wins is a successful and maybe record setting result for the program.

If I had a kid playing lacrosse I would consider sending him to Glen Burnie HS over Spalding. There is no difference except Spalding has a religion dept. It is known as the public school with a religion dept that cost over $12,000+ to attend and the education is no different or better than a public high school. And why does someone think that Spalding has elite players, coaches and dads. I have never seen, met or talked to an elite dad. My guess, they would just get in the way. Oh, in case you didn't know, and it is clear that you don't, only the 2022's are looking at Spalding, the 2023 class in the AA county area are clearly looking strongly at Severn. That is how it goes in the MIAA, except that major schools like CH. LB, BL, Gilmsn, and even St Mary's are always at the top of the standings and playoffs. Spalding will never achieve that status. Been trying for 10+ years and nowhere close.

We get it. You dont like Spalding for some reason. More than likely has to do with your son's talent or should I say lack of it to play in MIAA. Spalding players dont have that problem. They were better than 3 teams and with one or two more wins this year will be competing with everyone except 2/3 teams. Sorry you son wont be able to compete in MIAA.

Don't have a son in the MIAA but have a grandson that plays in the MIAA on one of the top teams, he has already committed to a highly ranked Div I school. He was recruited by 8 Div 1 top tear teams, was interested in 4 of them and received offers from all 4. So, it just goes to show you how the Spalding faithful clearly like to attack anyone that calls them out or just calls them for what they are. Spalding will never be in the playoffs of the MIAA unless they drop down two levels, then they have a chance. They do not have the coaching or players and the dads, well, they are what they are and it just keeps getting in the way.

Hilarious. You must be one proud made up Grandfather. Instead of enjoying your made up grandson and his made up multiple D1 offers, you are on a lacrosse forum complaining and insulting Spalding's lacrosse team's players and coaches. LOL . Thats just what Grandfathers do who have D1 sons playing in the MIAA ! LOL

I don't think I've ever laughed so loud at a post. I know Santa is make believe but All American D1/MIAA Grandpa isn't real? Say it ain't so....

I want him to be real. Can AA/D1/MIAA Gpa be real? Let’s pretend he is.

I