Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know way more than you think I know. Things were "privately" discussed way before tryouts with Phipps in the middle of that discussion. I know how the entire process works, have for many years since it first started. This, many believe, is the worst they have seen a team almost selected before the tryouts even took place. And again, it was Phipps pushing AS players, almost to the extent that he was hoping for around 8 to 9 players on the command team. Totally disgusting the way this went down this year for the command team. So don't bother telling me how the process works, who and when a coach or evaluator left the room etc., I know how it works, as the saying goes "been there done that" but have never seen it so bad as this year. The "fix" was in before the first night of tryouts for the command team. So you will say NOTHING about the truth this year and if you don't., you know ZERO about the process.

No you dont! I know you dont. You literally just made all of that up! Stop trying to live through your kid and give everyone else a hard time when it doesnt work out for you.[/quote]

You don't know a thing, and you just proved it. I do not have to live through my son and never have. All of my children are now grown and all graduated college. I have no ax to grind here except to see how the selection process has turned into a cesspool this year, mostly at the direction of AS head coach Phipps. His ego is bigger than a lax field and what he was trying to do this year prior to tryouts was totally disgraceful. Think what you want, I really don't care, I have no dog in this fight but it seems you do and others also do and yet they try and protect Phipps. This leads me to believe your son was one of those names in on "the fix". Like I said, I know more than you think. Believe it.