Originally Posted by Anonymous
Do people know whether player hospitalizations are a routine thing during practices run by this coach? It is my understanding that he has been coaching high school teams and club teams, and running camps, for a while. I have heard a lot about his verbal abuse, and I have even heard of a Blackwolf Lacrosse camper vomiting from an intense workout, but this is the first I have heard of the need for ambulances (three!). Why would this have been such an extreme practice? Was it super hot? It was this fall, not summer, right?

It's all hooplaa....trumped up BS. You have to realize who the parents and the kids are in this situation. All liberal, limp wrist whiners that NEVER consider themselves to be part of the problem. It'a always someone else's fault...who can we blame for this.

The kids were not properly hydrated....end of story.

Verbal abuse...lol.

Yeah, if you're an idiot...then you get called an idiot. HS, College, NFL, NBA....and in REAL life too.

If we could lose the PC agenda in America and tell more people the truth....you're an idiot....the country would be in a much better place. All you DMV Billary supporters have a nice Tuesday...Idiots.