I wasn't there so I don't know what did or what did not occur. I've heard 50 different versions of this story already so I'm skeptical as to what the truth really is. Any story pertaining to BW is usually at a minimum 98% bullsh#t regurgitated by some turd who's kid isn't even affiliated with the club.

I don't see the relevance of 3 at all. It's impossible it wasn't a personal lack of responsibility on the kids part because there couldn't have possibly been 3 dehydrated kids out of 30?...C'mon, give me a break.

2021 tryouts this year...there were four (4) kids that bowed out to the side lines in the first 20 minutes because they were dehydrated. I always find it hard to believe that a kid would show up to a practice, no less a tryout dehydrated...but it happens. To me it's totally unacceptable because as an athlete it's a no brainer and can turn into a serious situation fast. But again, dumb parents = dumb kids. In their defense though...those kids did bow out when they started feeling sick.

If HS kids are too dumb to properly hydrate, too dumb to bow out when they start feeling sick or too dumb to run off and get water when they need it....that's called natural selection.

Kid's migrate to BW because they want to be challenged and want to get better...to get to the next level. That doesn't mean the coach is God!! So even IF Trig didn't call water for everybody at once...if you need a drink you go grab a f#$%ing drink....or did Trig have a gun to their heads too?

Uber liberal, PC and SOFT DMV parents are the underlying issue and they are breeding.