Originally Posted by Anonymous
National All Star games I must say was a pleasant surprise Organized with a good pool of talent. Great representation by the state of Maryland, all the best players from Maryland played on the 2022 Baltimore squad what a team to watch Very impressed with the CH midfielder , thought was best on team as well as CH attackman, have to say the lefty Lids was extremely impressive throughout as was a few others and defense and goalies were eye popping wow were they good Not to pile on previous conversations but was unimpressed with the BL att/mid DP this is now the 3rd or fourth time I have watched him and expect much much more with all the hype IL gives him will also say I am not alone on that thought was mot one of top players on his own team let alone country. This event was something I can see over taking UA with it having graduation years

23s had a lot of BL (crabs) and CH (FCA) boys in it; not surprised by they at all. The lefty attack for Md (CH) kid just hasn’t impressed me in either the UA or this recent All-Star game. When his hands are free he has a great shot but he gets bullied by defenders, isn’t quick enough to get open and turns the ball over consistently. Just can’t understand the hype around him; better lefty attack in the MD area.

Assume you're talking about Kelly... you must be new.

Not sure if his name but was very average in his play. I’ve seen much better talent at that position elsewhere.