Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can we assume that 21-0 Briar Woods will dominate the DC rosters the same way 9-9 Spalding dominates the Baltimore rosters?

5/23 is dominating? Common buddy, when will the temper tantrums end?

Agree, "Dominating" is a little over the top. Let's put it this way. 23 of the 46 Baltimore players are from three schools: MCD (9), CHC (8), AS (6).

One of these schools is not like the others.

I think the times are changing down in AA county. Can't wait to see AS play in 2020!

Sure, the times are changing in AA county, but not like you think or wish they were changing. You are kidding yourself that AS has 6 players on the UA teams. Sure, they have 5 on the command team, but look who one of the head coach is, you got it. the varsity head coach of good old A Splading. I know for a fact that was the driving force in getting 5 AS players selected on the command team. If he wasn't there, only one would have had a chance to make the team. On the highlight team, only one, and he is a known holdback, but it is what it is, as there are other holdbacks on both teams. I think you are getting what the real point is, that without Brian Phipps as one of the head coaches for the command team there would be nowhere close to 5 AS players on that team.