Originally Posted by Anonymous
More predictions:

McD underwhelms when the pressure is on.
Spld figures out too late that they really shoulda gotten that kid from dematha.
CH plays 20 kids a game and the other 30 on the bench get to enjoy the new elongated bench at Kelly Stadium.
LB has the most D1 recruits and show them bby playing me- ball and hosting “individual showcases” each game.
STM cans their head coach after a parent-led coup

Not really surprises, more of what’s expected, these days.

Nobody is talking about SP; solid attack and will dominate the X this year.[/quote]

St Marys needs a new coaching staff ASAP. The saint will be bottom of the barrell within the next 4 years. ALL of the AA CO talent is going to Spalding. What, is St Marys going to win the MIAA with talent coached at True Annapolis or sidewinders? They don’t recruit outside of the state. Sad stage of affairs on Bestgate road tbh.[/quote]

Who is going to drive to school in Annapolis from DC/VA ?[/quote]

Nobody. They need to recruit. Talent shift towards baltjmore in the middle school age groups. Most of the Hawks probably go elsewhere. Even to Severn.. to get away from the StMA staff[/quote]

My oldest is in 7th grade so we are looking forward to the next year. Are they not big on recruiting? Or is it that they aren't big on the financial end for the players they are recruiting?[/quote]
STM didn’t cut a single kid this year. 50 kids on JV and 50 on Varsity. Look elsewhere for your kid. I can’t wait to hear about the parents complaining their kid is sitting the bench because of the high numbers of team players.