Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems quiet here today. Wonder why. LMAO
Go ahead, you’re dying to tell us why, so go ahead.

Give it 8 days. That's when everyone will test positive with the infection they picked up in Tenn.

But the looters and rioters didn’t cause any type of spike according to the great cuomo and NYT. I respect your option of not having your kid play. Respect my option of having my kid play. MAGA

The looters and rioters didn’t take planes and stay in hotels. If I was worried about you as an individual, I would respect your rights but when your actions impact the transmittal to others, I take offense at your selfishness. Please listen to people who have studied the science behind the virus and not the beliefs of those who just say what you want to hear.

Huh.... are u serious. How did the protestors, looters, rioters get there. Most of the anarchists are not from the areas that they were destroying. I would rather be outside (virtually no transmission of virus) with my kids (virtually no transmission by kids) being engaged in healthy sports. But if you want to remain in your bubble wrapped environment I support your decision. Respect my decision.
does anyone look at the numbers. Tennessee 50,140 cases 637 death toll. .. New York 397,000 .. 32,000 death toll.. Your kid was more at risk in New York than anywhere else. BTW zero to no risk to children. those are the facts. look it up. let the boys and girls (kids( Have their lives back.