And Severna Park is much better than Westminster. But who cares... this is just one writers opinion, who probably didn't even see all of these teams play.
[/quote]

Westminster beat Severna Park 7-3 in a preseason scrimmage the week before regular season started. Westminster had several starters who were injured for that scrimmage.[/quote]

It was 4-0 SP in the first half when the starters were all playing. Nice try though.[/quote]

SP scored 3 quick goals within the first 5 min, then Westminster scored 7 unanswered goals over the next 15 minutes and SP scored none for that entire 15 minutes. SP cycled every player on the bench during the whole game, as did Westminster, except for the 4 starters that were injured. You guys got pushed around the entire game after the first few minutes. Even your head coach made it a point to say that to the Westminster coaches.[/quote]

Hahaha. Keep thumping your chest over a scrimmage. You know SP would win a real game, it's all good. Have a great summer![/quote]

Not really thumping my chest, just addressing an incorrect comment with no factual basis behind it with a comment that actually has relevent, supporting factual information. I know SP would not have won in a real game this year because I saw the matchups and am familiar with both teams. If you dont believe me, ask anyone from Spaulding. Have a great summer!