Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are there any ‘21 dads on here that have seen a change in your sons recruitment since the NCAA granted the extra year? What are your hearing?

21 are toast unless you have already been recruited. Several coaches have told me they are looking at 22 now. Even ones that have not filled 21's yet. Transfer players plus extra year players have put hold on most 21's.

21's have been hammered since Early Recruiting. Missed out on ER and now this. They just cant seem to catch a break with recruiting.

20's have got the breaks twice, With being eligible for ER and getting full recruiting in before virus this year.

That's a pretty naive statement 2021 dad. The 2020's were stuck in the middle of early recruiting and have now lost their entire senior year of high school lacrosse only to show up to college with the 2019 class now on their same track as far as eligibility. So.....20's got the breaks twice ?.....more like the shaft. I dont know why the college kids are somehow more deserving of getting this year back when the high school kids lose it too and then will feel the repercussions for all 4 years of school. Horrible decision by the NCAA to try to look like the good guy.

At least your 2020 got to be recruited and will be going in knowing he has a spot. But you are right 2020 are at bottom of player chart with 4 classes above them. For many of my sons friends 2021's not yet recruited its over. Time to Reclass/PG/redshirt. And even then, there is still 5 years to go against.

Agree, Poor decision by NCAA /. Look at transfer Portal ,blowing up. 5th year players next 4 years will be hired mercenary's going where they are needed.