Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m thinking the Long Island attackmen shouldn’t have made the team because his dad is coaching. Lol. Yours son is better I’m sure.

whole point is to represent your region/area. Now we have players going to other areas just to make teams. This along with the actual process of tryouts is starting to give UA a bad reputation. Many are questioning the UA games .

Should be region based teams and complete unbiased tryouts.. I am a dreamer, never happen i know

You were a dreamer, but then you clearly became a hater once your dream did not come true. Baltimore and NY Tri-State are the most concentrated areas of talent. Kids go to other tryouts because the bulk of kids in those tryout areas are less known and the talent is less concentrated. Players at other tryouts come from many surrounding states. That is why some of those other areas have such high tryout numbers. Shop your kid at the Georgia tryouts next year if you don't understand how that works or have a realistic expectation for your son.. I'm sure there were very legitimate reasons for not taking him on the Baltimore team. Even if the reason was just "we don't feel like dealing with his lunatic, hater, crybaby dad!"