Originally Posted by Anonymous

Rankings are skewed towards teams they play in inside lacrosse tournaments or have players that do their events.

You're correct the rankings are skewed towards teams that won more games and strength of schedule.

B.S... It is all political.

Do you have any facts to back up your complaint? Rankings provided by IL are very detailed on how they come up with their rankings, maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't understand your reasoning.

Seems to me that the MIAA kids were "rationed" a bit in the 2020 rankings....no more than 2 per team I believe for the teams who had kids on the list. A few uncommitted kids made it in front of a ton of committed ones who were productive starters on high school teams which does seem to scream that teams who played IL events had players who got "the nudge" so to speak. And there doesn't seem to be very much consideration for strength of schedule for some of the kids who made it into the top 100 vs ones who didn't. I've heard tons of folks complain before about kids from the east coast getting all of the props....walk a mile in some of their shoes before you complain. When you live in a hotbed area this is what happens.