Originally Posted by Anonymous
The UA tryouts at DC were such a joke. Another huge money garb. Why are players allowed to tryout at different locations. Do not make Baltimore run down to DC. With over 1000 kids there is no way they could find the best talent. Then you have all the SJ kids that get picked. I wonder why? They had to make every bit of $200000. with. What a machine

I don't even see a roster posted. How do you know who got picked or even tried out elsewhere? Unless you're on the inside, how would you know?

Are you saying the SJ kids shouldn’t have made it? I haven’t seen the final list but the SJ players that played in the call back game were legit. You people are delusional.

My son didnt make B'More. The reason he went to DC is because there were about 100 college coaches there and it got him some time in front of them. We knew going in there was no way the DC evaluators would let a B'more guy make the call back game and thats OK. The same holds true vice versa. Im sure even the best DC guys would not make Bmore for the same reasons. What I will say is having been to both Bmore and DC Highlight, assuming DC puts their best players on the team they should easily beat Baltimore this year. I could envision DC winning something like 12-5 if the 2 squads end up playing.

Final Baltimore 10 DC 9. Your prediction of a 12-5 DC win was spot on. Baltimore's best player even got hurt during the game and they still won. LOL

He got hurt with one minute left. Hope he's ok. Hope these two teams meet in the playoffs. Some good lacrosse.