Corrigan Sports, Under Armour All American Lacrosse Senior Game, Inside Lacrosse

I find it shameful that you all keep posting about all the underclass games and tournaments and the teams, and leaving the info on the websites acting like the Senior Game is still going on. NOT

It has been announced on the Under Armour website saying since June 1st that the UA Senior Game is cancelled. So let all the Seniors know that it's cancelled and not to get their hopes up. You have waited over a month and a half. The 2020's missed their season and you don't even show them some love, I guess since they cant make you anymore money off them you just don't care. So get your money from the thousand of kids that are coming to the underclass tournament.

Or they are to chicken to announce it, stop thinking about how to do it and just do it.

Check it out here

https://about.underarmour.com/news/2020/03/under-armour-coronavirus-responses-and-actions

Updated June 1 at 9:00 a.m.
UPDATE ON SUMMER 2020 GRASSROOTS EVENTS
Due to the ongoing and continued developments surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19, Under Armour has made the decision to cancel the following UA events:
2020 UA All-America Football Camp Series
UAA Workout in Bradenton, Fla. (IMG Academy)
UA Bigs Camp in Bradenton, Fla. (IMG Academy)
Ray Lewis 52 Camp in Bradenton, Fla. (IMG Academy)
Prime 21 Camp in Dallas, Texas
2020 UA All-American Lacrosse Game in Baltimore, Md.
2020 UA All-American Baseball Game in Baltimore, Md.
2020 UA Association Girls and Boys circuit

Due to the ongoing and continued developments surrounding the coronavirus COVID-19, Under Armour has made the decision to cancel, but the UNDERCALSS Tournament is bringing kids from all over the country amid all the developments. I forgot its the MONEY. They foot the bill for the seniors and the underclass pays.

JUNE 1st! Grow a set and announce it!

THIS IS SHAMEFUL