Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lax season is less than a month away for High School in MD! MIAA is going to be very competitive this year with Calvert Hall leading the way again. Who will challenge them this year? St.Mary's again or someone else? Can anyone take down Severna Park in 4A (5 ships this decade including 4 in a row) or Westminister in 3A? MD lacrosse has never been better across the board!

Hall takes it easy again..maybe one upset lost but no problem with the rest of MIAA. Unless other MIAA schools get up to date and recruit some out of state talent, expect CH to dominate for years to come.

I have BL and McD fighting for 2nd and 3rd and Loyola, Gilman, StM and Spalding coming up the rear . Spalding will surprise a few people this year.

As long as the Kellys keep stealing $ from city hospitals and funneling it to Calvert Hall Athletics, CH will crush everyone!

Yes exactly, the coach of the decade MUST be something else other than a great coach. I heard that he was in ukraine last year too... hmmmm

Easy to be coach of the decade when money being handed out to star athletes is unlimited!! That kingdom will come crashing to the ground soon enough.

Give us the real scoop why you dont like CH, Son get cut? FCA say No to him, CH standards to high? What happened? I bet that is more interesting than these reasons, Inquiring minds want to know !