Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sad that most comments on here must come from folks who know nothing about this league and its past. Hall is on a historic run and the only way to continue is to load the program year after year-Hall's 2nd string players are as good as 1st. Thats the difference and you only get that by having huge numbers in your program. Age/holdbacks has been happening for 30 years and why it still comes up is mute. Every MIAA team has them. No advantage to any given team when they all have them.The same goes for recruiting in state or out of state players This league is so great because until now there has been 6-7 teams that are always in the championship mix. Very hard to win back to back and it is rare to win 3 straight.Going to be tough to beat them on this run but history shows it will happen. Many teams look to be very good this year and it should not be a surprise if things are shaken up at the top. Best of luck to all teams

PAST MIAA VARSITY LACROSSE CHAMPIONS

A CONFERENCE
CALVERT HALL COLLEGE

You are the only one that cares this much, FCA/CHC dad. Go find a hobby. Please.

You apparently also care enough to pause from the Ellen DeGenerant show whilst playing with your belly button lint long enough to come here and comment on what he's posting?

Classic dense bunt!!!!

Ellen wasn’t on yet when I made that post. Who’s dense now?

Knowing when Ellen is on qualifies you for the Queen of BOTC award.

It’s King. And so what if I watch Ellen. She’s as funny as the stuff in here. My stay at home dads club love her.