Originally Posted by Anonymous
Easy to explain. I think "a team that won a title 3 seasons ago" is the key. As in it's in the past. How many championships in how many MIAA years? Additionally "made the playoffs last season" how did that workout for you? Embarrassing and a laughingstock, your defense gave up 22 goals (6-22)!!! Yep. That P.O. game was a real close one, a GB here or there and maybe you only lose by 12 or 15.....comical.

you don't explain that how makes them irrelevant and you probably won't be able to. how is 3 season ago "the past", then you want to ask about the past 30 years, yes they got blown out in the playoff game, but they qualified for the playoffs with a team of juniors and sophomores, so i think they will be in the hunt for the playoffs again this coming season (thus making them relevant), as far as championships I believe it is 3 with 2 or 3 championship game appearances and several playoff appearances with an overall winning record in conference play. you can take all of the jabs that you want (sounds like your kids wanted to go to St. Mary's and couldn't get in) but to say they aren't relevant is just inaccurate.