Originally Posted by Anonymous
MDLax will be knocking on the door of Bancroft Hall in the morning.

Lol so true. I was at the game and had to keep checking to see if he was even in. Did absolutely nothing. Navy’s starting lefty attack is a freshman right? You have the St Johns lefty and the St Mary’s lefty coming in who are both better. I am seeing jr being a strong 3 year starter for VMI or maybe Merchant Marine Academy. GI Joe looked like a deer in the headlights “coaching” yesterday. I figured he must be a decent coach but wow.

6-2
6-2
6-2
6–2
6-2

12-5 on the year.

NLF ranked D man!!!!

No idea what this is supposed to mean but in response, I am sure the Spaulding young man is a wonderful guy and great student but i do thing it could be difficult for him to play at the Naval Academy. Appears to be a very smart player with great stickwork but just doesn't have the size, strength, and especially speed to get his own shot. Also doesn't seem to have a very hard shot. The attackman going to Towson is much better. If he is going to Navy Prep, he has a chance to get better before joining the varsity

None of spaldings attack could dodge and create their own shots. MM was the dodger and basically the whole offense. Watch the tape a few times spalding could fast break but pulled it out and slowed it down to get MM on the field. It was like only a few kids had the green light to shoot. In the end it did them in.