Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I believe there is a good chance Spring Sports are close to being canceled in the next week or two. Colleges around the area are prepping already for closures and online education; HS in PA are cancelling out of state travel, local HS are canceling meetings. I honestly do not think the season will be completed this year.

Nothing would shock me. They may have to condense the HOCO season into less weeks.

Colleges need to clear out dorms and cluster living, the main reason schools are closing. High schools don’t have that issue. Relax and quit adding to the panic.

Doubt it. Panic coming. Wont be long before a few players have it in HS and that will be that. NBA just suspended season due to a few players.

- The school season is on hold for a few weeks. College seasons are cancelled. There is a lot of uncertainty and concern about what to do. There will many many unexpected changes to accommodate these unprecedented times with locally and nationally. Lacrosse is a game we play that becomes part of our everyday lives. Use it for good. Be supportive. Be positive. Kids young and old, have had their routines and worlds shaken. Adults young and old too. So adults, be adults and lead your families and friends through.

I see disaster coming. With over 300 million people stuck in their house, the hospitals may not get over run, but I see all psycho wards being overrun with parents.