Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can’t understand how people think the Hawks/Spalding players needed outside help to earn a spot on the UA team. The boys have been at the top of the highest level of play in Maryland for many years. Played and beat the best for many years from other states. Have played up and beat many 21 and 20 teams.

Do you really think that your son has been playing at their level all of these years? Come on. Reality check please.

And I hope your not a bunch of 23 dads. If you are, you are delusional.

Be mad that your son didn’t make it but don’t kid yourself that your son was better.

Aren’t you that same people that said the Hawks practiced too much? Obviously your coach should have seen the success and followed the same plan. They simply out worked you!!!

My son has competed against the Hawks for years and I can get on board with that comment. The 5 kids that made UA are top players on that team. It has always been a good team. These people clearly hold a grudge and want to belittle the effort that goes into their success. They are involving everyone else involved at the same time. Sore losers.