Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gilman has tons of talent returning!! Slam dunk that the coach will take us to the ship!!! Best coach in the league.

I know you're trolling, but I think the predictions of Gilman's forthcoming demise are overstated - they bring back at least one top level player at every position group (G/D/M/A) and have a plus Goalie and FOGO. They won't be deep but if the 2026 class can step up they should make noise again.

McDonogh will continue to be the class of the league, and I don't really think boarding has anything to do with it. They just attract top talent and are currently riding a core group of players that came there from the best 2026 club in the country. I'm not aware of any OOS players on McD's roster, but I could be wrong.

BL is another story altogether. They had a dozen OOS players on their roster this year.

McD underachieve for years with some great talent. Seem to fad every year in playoffs.

MM whatever you think about him and his ways, he has given McD a gift with his sons and their Club teammates. I suspect they will be at top of MIAA again next year fighting for ship. Winning brings better players and McD at this time is on a roll. You can bet the local players in 6th-10th would love to play there if they could. McD is not shy about helping great local talent get in with many different ways.

Didnt know that many OOS players were on BL. If so, that may be a warning for things to come. Especially if BL gets on a roll with some big help from OOS players, CH , McD wont watch them do that without some reaction.