Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island rolling through at Warrior.

For all the hype, Warrior is just another crappy attempt to make money and without 91 LI pushing it a total disaster.
Advertised 14 regional teams, ended up with 4 in 2025, 4 in 2024, 6 in 2023, 5 in 2022, and 5 in 2021.

at least warrior was able to sell some more shty helmets, gloves and warps at $695 per player

Another team your kid didn't make. Sour grapes.

As a parent whose kid participated in WAA Games, I thought it was a really awesome experience. The kids got more than what we paid for and the opportunity to play with kids they usually play against. It was amazing to see the mutual respect they had for each other as players and how well they just meshed with each other for the love of the game. I for one have no regrets.

Im sure all the parents enjoyed it, I mean for $695 you can call your son an all American. With that said, it was billed as 14 regional teams competing and fell well short in every division. Enjoy the gear.

If you're knocking it, obviously you weren't there. Parents and kids all enjoyed the experience. Get your kid on the wall and have him try out next year. It was well worth it. Maybe you should eat 3 less doughnuts a day and save that money. You'll be able to afford to give home a lifetime memory.