Originally Posted by Anonymous
With a bunch of new players on the Outlaws, the team did pretty good.

They have no offense, can't make more than two passes without dropping ball. Spent to long of stretches on defense. Should have lost their first game.

I feel bad for that team. They only returned 4 players from last year because most of the team left. They struggled on offense last year and from the looks of things they didn't do much to improve the offense.

There you go again. Get your facts straight and stop putting these kids down. Watch your own team bully

Would never put kids down. I said i feel bad for the team. I was talking about the 2nd team or Gold team. I am a adult so unlike you I don't call people names over the computer.

I stand by my claim that the Gold team does not look good. Not because the kids are not trying, they just don't have the players to compete.

Regardless of which team it is that you are critiquing you should keep your comments that are degrading to yourself. You tried backstepping, and in your second paragraph you put your foot in your mouth again. You are taking it upon yourself to be judge and jury as to who should or should not compete. Who the heck are you?

I don't know what team your son played for but if a team returned only 4 players it's either because the organization did not want them back because of their skill level or they choose to leave. So however you want to slice it that's a very high turnover so something must have been up. I did not stick my foot in my mouth. I would never talk bad about a kid but as a paying customer you expect a to get what you paid for and as the parent above put it that was not the case. Where you and your no one can speak the truth talk when people spoke up and question MC about express white this week. No one said they should not be allowed to play, instead a lot of people felt the organization should charge less and focus on development. If everyone felt that was a money grab charging $2,000 and above then what does that make the Outlaw Gold team.

I know kids on the team and wish them nothing but the best.