Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]

Get over yourself. You just cant see 11/12 year old boys play without making an excuse to why your son didn't win the metal or championship T shirt. If your team played a good game then cheating didn't matter. But if you already have it in your kids head that the other team brought outsiders, it may have been the parents to why your team didn't win.

It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. Does no one remember that? Have we fallen so far as a sports society that we will teach our kids that it's ok to cheat? I don't care if he wins a tournament. I want him to enjoy himself and have some laughs with his friends. But he came off the field complaining that the other team cheated. It's not right. Obviously you're fine with it. Good for you. I hope your son frames all of his ill-gotten awards. I'm sure that your trash attitude and twisted view of right and wrong you are in the minority. More people think sports should teach a much greater lesson. One of hard work and perseverance. You son will have a fine career as a cold calling ripoff stock broker. Best of luck.