Originally Posted by Anonymous
You shouldn't feel bad for that goalie... he did a great job and his confidence shouldn't be down! He had some amazing saves and the score could have been a lot worse. A lot of kids playing for the first time together.
There were cuts from the tryouts, some kids that didn't make the express white team or other express team playing on other teams... so how is it a money grab if they were cut?
As far as yelling parents, tune them out if you dont like it...and why do you care so much if your not on that team??!

Hate to burst your bubble but 95% of the team were returns from last year. The score could have been worse??? Losing by 11 is ridiculous and I know they were told to stop scoring. It isn't the goalies fault. He just bears the brunt of it. Hard for a goalie to feel positive about losses like that. My older son is a goalie and he puts a lot of blame for losses on himself. As for why I care about disgusting screaming parents....It is unnecessary. I wouldn't let him yell at my kid like that. As a parent from one of the opposing teams I wanted to tell the guy to shut up.