Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Is Brodie M a 6th grader Coach G?

We don't have a Brodie on the team...Roster of kids are straight from the PAL roster. I would never do such a thing. As I said, you know how to contact me since you seem to know so much.

That's not something I would do.

Riverhead has done it before. Coaches kid played for Connetquot in this tournament a few years back. Leopards can't change their spots.

Get over it already. 2 players ended up playing for Connetquot back in 3rd grade and the boys are now in 6th grade. Last time I checked it doesn't take just two boys to beat a team. It takes an entire team! Move on!

Not really. At this age (and younger) 2 kids can win a game/tournament. That's the thing about cheating. Your program loses credibility.

That's BS and you know it! So when you're down half your team, do you pull out of the tournament or play because its for a good cause (memorial tournament). Two players didn't make that team win. That team already had enough talent at that age. Don't hear anyone complaining when EI stacked their team full of Legacy boys a few years back! Parkland had an entire team full of out of state kids and kids in other towns. That's cheating in a Town tournament.

You should reach out to your team ahead of time to make sure that they can attend. If you end up not being able to field a team last minute, you drop out and they still put your money to a good cause. You never bring in outsiders or you'll get the reputation of a cheating program. Conn, Riv, EI, and Parkland are all cheaters. I don't differentiate. Like the old saying goes, you can't be a little pregnant.[/quote

Get over yourself. You just cant see 11/12 year old boys play without making an excuse to why your son didn't win the metal or championship T shirt. If your team played a good game then cheating didn't matter. But if you already have it in your kids head that the other team brought outsiders, it may have been the parents to why your team didn't win.