Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not what he said, but no surprise that u didn't understand him. My son's team won all his tournaments in MD and Philly last year. And almost always met a LI team in the finals. You're just a dad who needs to brag that he travelled to MD and Philly as if it means your son is the best in the country. Plenty of talent on LI. One day trips sound so much better than entire weekends. And maybe one weekend at end of the season. Club owners love Dads like you. That's how they make their living.

I'm guessing he's on the Bandits then, considering they won the NXT Cup in Philly and played S2S in the final (and most of the other bigger LI travel clubs were there). Then I'm correct in the assumption that you're sick of paying the "Bandit Tax". The travel and extras involved with that team are just ridiculous. I feel your pain. However, that's the only team like that. That's what you get when you get into bed with JS, and let's face it, you knew it going in. If you can't afford to be on the team, then find another team. Most people (besides you and the other chump on here complaining) thoroughly enjoy traveling. That's why we have our kids playing on travel lacrosse teams. Everyone knows what is involved with their current team; it's not like they surprised anyone with all of the additional travel and fees.

Your problem is that you want to eat Filet Mignon on a hamburger budget. It doesn't work that way.