Bengals don't even have a team...they are all girls teams these days..the others we will see how they turn out this spring. Some had a solid Fall, some did not.

A and B isn't so clear cut either. Is it an A team with kids that were "left back" or is it an A team with legitimate kids playing their age? Some of these teams when playing their own age can compete with so called A team- when you mix in the "left backs" not so much.

I have a son that plays on one of the teams mentioned and I have friends with kids on some of the other ones. I don't think any of them except for maybe Empire and Ducks which is owned by one of the Big 3 claim they are. I think the others strive to get there and may, but I think their goals are getting twisted into saying they consider themselves an A team.

When it's all said and done its about how your kid improved or didn't improve. People don't realize your kid may be an "A" player in 7th, but once everyone else hits puberty they get left in the dust. There's a lot of time to grow and improve, even when they get to high school and beyond. It's about fun and an experience - no one is getting drafted out of high school for multi million dollar contracts and half the kids committing early aren't even getting the full rides people believe they are...

Originally Posted by Anonymous
These are the same teams in every age group that claims to be an A team and none of them are. Every time they play the top teams in every age group they get beat by a lot. No reason why anyone should believe this year age group is any different.

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

Bengals
Hitmen
Recon
Ducks
True Blue
Express D
Empire