Originally Posted by Anonymous
Coach Cat is one of the best travel coaches on the island, the guy knows the game and the kids love him. Outlaws Select parents could be the biggest j**ko**s on the island. They were all smiles when the score was 2-0 maybe 3-0, i forgot but you guys lost. Then the excuses started we were missing our better players STOP your crap Outlaws Daddies you guys are an average team at best. There were three knucklehead fathers talking crap the entire game kind of pathetic. News flash you guys are not that good. You guys thought you were going to roll TB and you didn't good luck this season. Maybe we will see you next week...

That's funny because I was there and I didn't hear much interaction between either teams sidelines. It was a good game and by saying the Outlaws are an average team, which may be the case, you are making the case for True Blue to be an average team as well since it looked like an evenly matched game. TB won but be honest with yourself, it wasn't convincing. You are just trying to stoke the fire because I have not seen anything on this forum to suggest the Outlaws were boasting they would beat any team. Why be a d*** and start trouble.

Which team is he (Coach Cat) the coach of?

2025 (1), 2024 (1), and 2023 (2), so four teams.