Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lax Clash schedule updated. Talk about rigged for the Express teams in the A division. Looks Express directors really want some T-shirts, No integrity for your own tournament. What a disgrace. .

Did you expect anything different from expre$$ ??

Let's see if I can explain this to you. Any club that runs a tournament ( 91 , Express , Outlaws etc. ) all take advantage in pool play. It's always set up for the top 3 or 4 teams to meet each other in the playoffs . Sometimes it doesn't out that way ex. LAX Fest.
Why would they play each other sooner? The top 3 teams have already played each other to competitive games this year & I'm sure they will see each other in the playoffs.It is done this way in every sport.

Are they afraid they wont win in pool play and not make the playoff bracket. Sounds to me they have no confidence in playing the best teams. After all Express lost to Lax Black during the NLF. So lets beat up on their yellow team. Please.

LAX Black , Shore to Shore & Express have played each other several times over the past 2 years all winning some & losing some but always good competitive games & respect for each other without the stupidity that has been seen on this site this past week. Good luck to all the teams this weekend.

Will express have their "guest" player is the big question. If so it could cause an implosion. S2S could surprise here

The only surprise will be how far S2S has fallen in a single season. They lost to the worst team at NLF and barely beat the second worst.