Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can't believe it, a good showing by SYAG and we now have to hear how they are one the Top 6 on the Island until the spring. Help us!

Why can't you accept that a really good town turned travel team gave some top teams a run for their money this weekend? They played extremely well from what I saw and definitely held their own. Its a shame you can't give credit to kids who strive to do well and enter their first travel A tournament and land at the top amongst some great travel programs. You must be a parent of one of the teams they beat.

Listen, town teams are made up of kids from the same town. That team isn't so please stop saying that. Also, the team beat a rebuilding Tornados team by 1. That team was never considered a top 10 team and played in a few B divisions last summer. They will be good come summer because they're doing the right things, but they're not there yet And that was the best team you played. You're not a top club. You had a good day with a very favorable schedule, but I'm not even sure you were top 6 in that tournament because you played nobody. Easies schedule does not equate to being a top team. Didn't they lose in PAL too? So you're saying that other PAL teams would be ahead of you? So that means at least 2 town teams in the top 6. Interesting theory. Go away please. You're an idiot.