Originally Posted by Anonymous
I dont get why all the fuss about true blue and outlaws select. Both good teams. Are they top 5? No, and thered nothing wrong with that. Theres far more people and kids on teams 5 through 30 than there are 1 through 5. Sure most of the talk ends up being about the best teams. That's natural in sports and discussion. I'd bet most of the morons causing trouble on here are the same people. Same couple people bash bandits, same couple people bash outlaws, etc. Coming from a dad who's kids have been on teams across the spectrum, very good to bad. Currently my youngest is on a b team. He had the option of playing on this team with some friends, or on a better team where he didn't know anyone. He chose the "worse" team with his buddies.

I for one am looking forward to his tourney this weekend. Lunatics and all. Remember there are far more normal people out there.

Well said. There are plenty AA and A caliber players playing on so called B teams for various reasons. Proximity to home,
friends, coach, etc. I can tell you from experience these players will do very well in high school and, if they choose, college.

Yes true I agree, but what does that have too do with True Blue.

Not sure people are talking about true blue that Steve associated with the club it's borderline weird