Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is AJ. Listen, I know what I'm doing. I played this sport at Hopkins and in the MLL so please don't come on here and tell ME that I don't know how to coach Dammit. I will play the kids of the parents who kiss my butt and stroke me. Enough said. By the way, we might lose a few games.

Putting JS aside, AJ is one of the best coaches, if not the best coach at this level. BM is an assbag of a joke and a cancer to any team. He will be out of East Islip within a year.

I heard that He will not be out of Islip because he's coaching the Tornados. My friend said that he turned that team into an A+ team.

Hahahaha! That couldn't be any more incorrect!

He built the Honey Badgers and now he's building the Tornados. Don't be jealous over in S Huntington.

Wishful thinking, Twister. It's very easy to build a team of dominant 7 year olds when you are one of only two team options. The kids who have dads and older brothers that played always start earlier than everyone else. They go to Express or Orange. Those kids are very rarely the strongest player acfew years later. That's what happened with HB's. The pack caught up to them. Now BM went to Blue and brought 3 mediocre players and thinks the same thing will happen? Sorry. It doesn't work that way.

oh yeah? watch and see. I've got my boys locked in and laser focused!!!! See ya on the field sucka