Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was a real shame today at the Koehler Tournament. A travel team from Florida came up and spanked everyone. It was rumored that they were a U13 and as if that wasn't enough, they enlisted the help of a few SWR boys (one of which is the 2022 Express kid). So we got to stand around in the rain all day whil a travel team of kids a year older chest their way to the championship. That's for proving that there are no real town tournaments anymore. I know my sons team one be back.

Yeah something didn't seem right for a "town team", they were way too skilled, Now I don't feel so bad our team lost to them,hope they enjoy the T-shirt and plane ride home

You actually get a medal for winning. I can send you a pic if you want

Ur too stupid to know how to spell correctly and express ur donkey opinion, it's not whining when u expose a team for not playing by the rules. And thx for offer but u can keep ur picture for yourself and hang it on ur trophy wall. And for the idiot who stated their a team from Florida, ur even less intelligent than the whining idiot(hopefully next tournament they can get their team to actually wear the same uniform and not hand out pinneys in the parking lot), fun tournament, great cause, hope "town" team parkland enjoys their win with the * attached, real classy organization...

It's hilarious that UR calling someone stupid and calling out there spelling. You sir are a moron with your incoherent sentence. Quit crying and read a book. Maybe hooked on phonics.