Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People still talk about 91 as if they win games. Hang it up already and get with a team from this Century

Where is this team ? When is tryouts? Sign us up. Tired of hearing how Warriors almost beat The Hawks. Suffolk is desperate for a team like that. 91 owns all the Suffolk teams, except Leg. I forgot Zummo's year is here to take over with Denver coming. Express, 91s best friend is an even worse option. Express has 35 payers and 14 players.not counting the other two or three that just show up for games. Those two organizations only care about the top 1% of the kids. I get it. That is what draws the money from the rest of us. They build the top kids and get the name. I know only 1% of the kids go to college. What about the parents that just want what they pay for? Their kid to improve and appreciate the game.
Every pop up team gets smashed on here. So you don't know anything about those coaches or kids. Bottom line is pay up and shut up. Till PAL revamps system.
Sorry for rant but was trying to figure out where to have my son tryout this year, my email is clogged with tryout emails. So where is this team? I haven't seen it.

What are you talking about??